I have been nominated by the lovely Meganqm1 for the Versatile Blogger Award! I find this quite hilarious being that I am a total slacker and rarely post, though my posts are very versatile. Honestly I’m not even sure what this award is for so let me do some research before I continue.
*Does research on versatile blogger award*
“This blogger-to-blogger award is given to bloggers who passionately create unique content with high quality writing and photography.”
Okie so I agree that I write high quality passionate content even if it’s not all the time with a ton of spelling errors. Anyways, thanks you very much Meganqm1 for nominating me I greatly appreciate it.
Here’s the rules:
- If you’re nominated, you’ve been awarded the award
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog
- Select and nominate 15 bloggers you think deserve this award
- Inform them that they’ve been nominated
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
- they call me jenni
- from one teen to another
- just call me elm or something
- Whatever works with me
- the wallflower girl
- Funk’s house of geekery
- A study in daydreams
- 101 books
- the quiet voice
- the bookshelf of emily j
- motivational magic
Sorry if you’ve already been nominated, I’m just nominating people I think deserve it 🙂
Now, seven facts about me
- I’m 50% hungry and 50% tired 100% of the time
- I’m currently crutching my way through life because I killed my ankle playing hockey the other morning. According to my MRI thingy, I tore a bunch of stuff and fractured something, so explanatory, I know. I’ll be crutching around for a few weeks, but I’ll heel… get it because I hurt my ankle which is right by my heel. I’ll leave now, that wasn’t very punny. Okay I’ll stop
- I love listening to music. I’m listening to music a lot of the time, and my taste is pretty diverse.
- I’m a sophomore in high school.
- I consider myself to be smart
- I have a boyfriend, who ironically hates reading. Ironic because I love reading.*
- I eat a lot of food. Food is life.
Okie dokes that’s all there is to it. Thanks again to Meganqm1 for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!