You could only imagine my shock when I was looking through my stats and saw that there was an external link from another blog that was leading to mine. I clicked the link to see here the link as, and it turns out I was nominated for a Liebster award. I have no clue what it is, but it’s pretty cool. Now that I’ve done research and somehow ended up with a free eBook in the process, I’ll get right into what I have to do!
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 350 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
So first I’d like to thank Chloe is Confused for nominating me. It means a lot to know that people actually like what I write and don’t mind how sporadic and pointless some of my posts are. And now:
Some random facts about me!
1) I overthink a lot of things. I tend to make things harder than they need to be, or even intend to be.
2) I have weird favorites. My favorite color is orange. My favorite number is 3. My favorite holiday is Halloween. My favorite season is autumn. My favorite weather is rainy/cloudy. My favorite music isn’t pop or country.
3) I believe a person can have more than one best friend. Why not? I know best friend implies the greatest, but it’s not fair to see one person as better than everyone else. If you see a group of people as your best friends that’s different.
4) I also believe that you’re never too old to do anything. Especially trick or treating. I’m going to be that person who trick or treats well into their twenties and then hopefully with my children when I’m into my thirties. Candy is delicious and costumes are fun. Don’t judge.
5) I can always tell when something is bothering one of my friends. It’s just this thing that I just get this feeling and I can’t explain it.
6) I find the stupidest things adorable. You do a cute smile thing, I’ll bother you about it all the time. You have a funny laugh, it’s adorable. You have terrible handwriting, I’ll learn to read it and make fun of you for it, but it’s still adorable.
7) I’m always cold. It could be 80 degrees and I’ll be under a blanket. I don’t know why, I just love blankets.
8) I fall asleep without a blanket. I need to have a blanket on top of me to sleep. Even if it’s hot, I won’t fall asleep without a blanket. I’ll end up taking it off in the middle of the night, but I need the blanket.
9) I feel that I have extraordinarily terrible luck. I always forget things, or lose or break things. Not matter what I do. Just I manage to ruin a lot of things.
10) I like to do a lot of things, I just never stick. Netflix is great, but I get bored after a while. Cooking is fun, but I’m terribly impatient. Baking is delicious, but I can’t eat the batter because I could get sick. I adore reading, but sometimes I get into a reading funk that I can’t get out of.
11) There’s really not much more interesting things about myself. I’m a pretty boring person.
1) Do you keep your blog secret from people you know in real life? Or do you actively encourage people to read it?
It depends. I don’t actively encourage people to read, but I don’t hide it. I told my friends and I’ve told family, but this blog is more of a way for me to express my thoughts rather than getting people to read it.
2) What is your favorite film and book genres?
I don’t have a favorite film genre, mostly because I watch almost everything, but books, I usually stick with YA Fiction because I find it more interesting. I also like thrillers and Sci-Fi.
3) What are some of your biggest ambitions for the future?
I want to become either a trauma surgeon or a pediatrician. If I become a pediatrician, then I want to open my own practice. I’m terrible ambitious for my age.
4) Do you believe in the concept of New Year’s resolutions?
No, I do not. The New Year shouldn’t be your inspiration to do things. You should be your inspiration to do things. I mean, technically blogging was my resolution, but I started before the New Year, so I don’t count that.
5) If you could choose for any character from a book/film to be developed more, who would it be? Why?
Since I read more than I watch movies, I pick any lead female character in Becca Fitzpatrick books. I love her books, but the female lead always disappoints me.
6) Do you have any role models, or idols? If so, why do you look up to them?
I love and adore Mindy Kaling. She is my inspiration. I look up to her because she’s not afraid to flaunt her body. She knows she’s not a size 0 but she doesn’t care. She is happy with her size 8 figure and I should be too. I am happy with my body.
7) What is your worst habit?
Definitely biting my nails. Nasty I know. It’s not really a nervous thing, it’s more of a comfort thing. Just like scratching my head and picking at my hair. Not nervous ticks, just comforting things that I do.
8) Are you happy with your life at the moment?
I’m fairly happy. Of course there’s things that id love to fix, but overall, I’m pretty happy.
9) What is/was your favorite subject at school? Why?
Probably math. It’s not a matter of me liking it, it’s just that I’m good at it. I like things that I’m good at.
10) What trait do you most look for and admire in a person?
I know this is such a typical thing to say, but I look at people’s personalities.
11) If you could change just one thing about the world, what would be top on your list?
I wouldn’t change anything. I mean, we’re a pretty messed up place, but I don’t want to change anything. One thing changes everything.
1) Diary of a Wallflower
3) Some Mad Hope
4) Passionately Unpredictable
5) Little Allie Big World
6) Whatever Works With Me
7) Can U Not
8) Science of Destruction
My Questions for you:
1) If you could live in any book/movie for the rest of your life, which would it be?
2) How did you meet your first best friend? Are you still friends with them?
3) What inspired you to start a blog?
4) What’s your first/ favorite childhood memory?
5) What’s the worst/ most regretted thing that you’ve ever done?
6) What’s something no one knows about you?
7) If you were given $50,000 to use to move anywhere and sustain life until you get a job, where would you move? How would you spend the money?
8) What’s your favorite and least favorite books and movies?
9) Do you have any weird quirks?
10) Do you have any siblings? If so how many? Do you wish you were an only child? If not, do you wish you did? How many siblings would you want?
11) Have you ever threatened anyone?
Again, I’d like to thank Chloe is Confused for nominating me. It means a lot to know that people actually like what I write and don’t mind how sporadic and pointless some of my posts are. Check out her blog.
Well that’s all, you know the drill. Have a happy Sunday!